Thursday 5 June 2014

My Polaroids featured on the Shooting Film blog

Shooting Film have done a feature on today on my photos. The continued interest in keeping analogue photography alive is heartening to see. I wish I had a dollar for every time someone asks me "why Polaroid?" It can be messy, expensive and completely unpredictable but when you get a good batch of film and the lighting and conditions are right - it's magic...
Thanks to Pankha for the invitation to be on your wonderful blog.



"Alter Ego"
Polaroid 180 camera
Expired 669 film


I'm also happy to see the Impossible Project have finally released the new version of the black & white Spectra film...looking forward to many new experiments..




Sophia in black & white
Spectra SE
PZ600 Film 
Transparency - image reversed

No comments:

Post a Comment