Tuesday 13 May 2014

12.12 Submission for March - Connection & other exciting things....

It's been a whole 12 months since the wonderful Penny Felts contacted me and asked me to join her and 11 other women in what would be a very life changing photographic project. I've been challenged in the best possible way, both creatively and emotionally, to do things I didn't think I could. I've also made 11 new friends - incredibly talented women from around the world. It's been a great 12 months being a part of something inspiring, so this blog post is about celebrating that. I'm also sad to say I won't be continuing on with the project for the second year, but I wish the women who are, all the best. We have an upcoming exhibition in Paris, and a forthcoming book (more on that later!)


"Rainbow Connection"
SLR680 camera
(PX600 Cool Film)
Transparency overlay on paper



Details of our first 12.12 exhibition in Paris


No comments:

Post a Comment