Tuesday 24 September 2013

In between days

I have lots of photos piling up in boxes and now that I'm on holidays, thought it might be good to scan some. I've been shooting mainly on Impossible film lately with mixed and interesting results. There seems to be an adverse reaction to the sun with shielding freshly ejected film still necessary despite it being labelled colour protection. Maybe the film boxes should read "Colour Protection Film" (Australia not included). So two things are now happening - I've taught myself to pull the film out in record speed and hide it somewhere dark asap (pocket, front of shirt, bag etc) and I'm doing more shooting indoors...


SLR680 camera - PX680CP film
Bombo - August 2013



SLR680 camera - PX680CP film
Windang - Jan 2013


SLR680 camera - PX600 Silver Shade
Austinmer - Sept 2013


1 comment: